Last summer, One Netbook unveiled OneGx1 mini laptop powered by an Intel Core i5-10210Y Amber Lake processor with support for WiFi 6, 4G LTE, and/or 5G connectivity.
The company has now come up with an update with a similar design, except OneGx1 Pro mini laptop features a more powerful Intel Core i7-1160G7 Tiger Lake UP 4 processor with four cores clocked at up to 4.4 GHz, and a 96EU Intel Iris Xe Graphics.
OneGx1 Pro mini laptop specifications:
- SoC – Intel Core i7-1160G7Y Tiger lake UP4 quad-core/octa-thread processor @ 1.2 GHz (base) / 4.4 GHz (turbo one core) / 3.6 GHz (turbo all cores) with 96 EU Intel Iris Xe Graphics @ 1.1 GHz; 12MB cache; 7-15W TDP
- System Memory – 16GB LPDDR4/4X-4266
- Storage – 512GB M.2 NVMe SSD, M.2 socket for an additional M.2 2242 SSD up to 2TB, MicroSD card slot
- Display – 7-inch 1920 x 1200 multi-touch OGS IPS display; 10-point capacitive touch, 323ppi
- Video Output – Micro HDMI port
- Audio – 3.5mm audio jack
- WiFi 6 802.11ax
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Optional 4G LTE or 5G M.2 modem with SIM card slot
- User Input – Backlit RGB QWERTY keyboard, 2x detachable gaming controllers
- USB – 2x USB Type-C “full function” port (USB 4.0), 1x USB 3.0 port
- Expansion – M.2 socket for either 4G/5G card or M.2 2242 SATA SSD
- Misc – Dual-cooling fan
- Power Supply – USB PD charger (5V/9V/12V)
- Battery – 12,000 mAh/3.7V battery good
- Dimensions – 173 x 136 x 21 mm
- Weight – About 623 grams
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
2 Replies to “OneGx1 Pro 7-inch 5G mini laptop features Intel Core i7-1160G7 processor”
Hi, there is something wrong with the processor specs
Intel Core i7-1160G7Y Tiger lake UP4 octa-core/16-thread processor
It should be a quad core.
It is a nice device. And I do want it to succeed cause it is somewhat what I’m looking for.
Unfortunately, this price is way to high for me.
Especially since it do have it’s troubles, like the controllers attachment being wobbly and no physical connector to the controllers.
I will have to wait for gpd win max 2 or OneGX2