We’ve previously written about Chipsee CM4-70 Industrial Pi 7-inch Panel PC based on Raspberry Pi CM4 module that is offered either as an embedded model to be integrated into the customer enclosure or as a fully integrated panel ready to be mounted into a wall or machine.
The company has now launched another model with AIO-CM4-101 “All-in-One Pi” industrial PC offering a 10-inch touchscreen display that can be mounted by using 75x75mm VESA holes, for example on a display stand.
- SoM – Raspberry Pi CM4 with Broadcom BCM2711 quad-core Cortex-A72 processor at 1.5 GHz, up to 8GB RAM, up to 32GB eMMC flash
- Storage – MicroSD card slot for storage expansion
- Display – 10.1-inch IPS LCD with 1280×800 resolution, 10-point capacitive touchscreen, 350 nit brightness:
- Camera – Optional front-facing camera
- Audio – Mic input on the front panel, 2W internal stereo speaker, 3.5mm audio In/Out connector, buzzer
- Gigabit Ethernet port
- Optional WiFi & Bluetooth on CM4 module
- Optional Zigbee module
- SIM card slot and optional 4G LTE module
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 Host ports, 1 mini-USB OTG connector
- Expansion – 2x 5V general purpose outputs, 2x RS232, up to 2x RS485, and relay via a 10-pin terminal block
- Misc – RTC, LED, Volume and boot mode buttons
- Power Supply – 9V~36V DC via DC jack
- Power Consumption – 500mA max @ 12V (6W)
- Temperature Range – 0°C to +50°C
- Dimensions – 260.54 x 178.54 x 26.9 mm
- Weight – 620 grams
- Certifications – CE, ROHS
Chipsee supports Debian (Raspberry Pi OS + hardware drivers specific to the All-in-one Pi PC) as well as Ubuntu, and designed the Raspberry Pi CM4 based PC for industrial and smart home applications. You’ll find the Debian image on Github. and more detailed hardware documentation on Chipsee website.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.