If you prefer a fanless model but would rather not purchase a model from a little-known company, there will soon be another option with GIGABYTE GB-BMCE-4500C mini PC equipped 6W dual-core Celeron N4500 Jasper Lake SoC, support for up to 16GB RAM, an NVMe/SATA M.2 drive, one 2.5-inch SATA drive, as well as dual 4K video output via HDMI and miniDP ports.
- SoC – Intel Celeron N4500 dual-core processor @ 1.1GHz / 2.8GHz (Burst frequency) with Intel UHD graphics; 6W TDP
- System Memory – Up to 16GB RAM via 1x SO-DIMM DDR4 slot up to 2933MHz
- M.2 2280 slot for NVMe (PCI-e x2) or SATA SSD
- SATA 3 for 2.5-inch HDD/SSD (7.0/9.5mm thick)
- Video Output
- 1x HDMI 2.0b support 4Kp60 with HDR10 support
- 1x mDP 1.4b up to 4Kp60 with HBR2 support
- Audio – Realtek ALC255 codec, 3.5mm headphone jack, 3.5mm microphone jack
- Gigabit Ethernet via Realtek RTL8111HD PHY
- Dual-band 802.11ac WiFI 5 and Bluetooth 4.2
- USB – 4x USB 3.1 ports including one USB Type-C port
- Misc – Power button, Kensington lock slot
- Power Supply – 19V (65W)
- Dimensions – 116.52 x 103 x 56.22mm
- Temperature Range – 0°C to +35°C
The mini PC will ship with 75x75mm and 100x100m VESA mounting brackets, and according to FanlessTech, will be sold barebone in a few weeks for 159 Euros, meaning you’d need to add the memory, storage, and operating system to get a complete system. The company expects the mini PC to be used for IoT applications, as a desktop computer, a 4K HTPC, a digital signage, and/or an entry-level system for education.
Liliputing also pointed out there are two other similar actively cooled models with GB-BMC-5105 and GB-BMPD-6005 equipped with respectively the 10W Intel Celeron N5105 and Pentium Silver N6005 processors, that were announced in a recent press release together with GIGABYTE GB-BMCE-4500C fanless mini PC.
More details may be found on the product page.