The last prize for Giveaway Week 2021 was going to be Crowbits Master Kit ESP32 based educational kit. That’s until I realized there’s a battery inside the ESP32 module, and only more expensive shipping options like DHL or FedEx would be available. So I looked into my treasure box and found the Foscam SPC camera.
It’s a 4K security camera with built-in human detection as well as a spotlight, hence the SPC naming, to be able to record color nighttime videos. As you might expect, there’s no battery inside, and that means you’d need a PoE injector, or rely on the included power adapter for power.
I reviewed Foscam SPC with the Android app and ONVIF, and it worked pretty well. The spotlight does its job recording clear, colorful videos at night. The package still includes all accessories and quick setup guide as shown below.
To enter the draw, simply leave a comment with your country and whatever else you’d like to say. If the country is missing, I’ll consider the entry void. Other rules are as follows:
- Only one entry per contest. I will filter out entries with the same IP and/or email address.
- Contests are open for 48 hours starting at 10 am (Bangkok time) every day.
- Comments will be closed after 48 hours. If comments are open, the contest is still going on.
- Winners will be selected with
- I’ll contact the winner by email, and I’ll expect an answer within 24 hours, or I’ll pick another winner.
- Note that I may not be able to contact people who log in with Facebook, Twitter, or Google, so it’s better to use an email address to enter the draw.
- $25 for registered airmail small packet for overseas shipping payable via PayPal within 48 hours once the contest (for a given product) is complete.
- If Paypal is not available in your country, you can still play, and I’ll cover the cost of sending the parcel by Sea and Land (SAL) without registration if you win.
- I’ll post all prizes at the same time, around the 11th of November, except for products shipped directly by companies which will be handled separately.
- I’ll make sure we have 7 different winners, so if you have already won a device during this giveaway week, I’ll draw another person.
Good luck and thanks to everyone who participated in the event!
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.