Axiomtek AIE900-XNX is a fanless Edge AI computing system powered by NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX system-on-module designed for autonomous mobile robots (AMR), automated guided vehicles (AGV), and other computer vision applications.
The system delivers up to 21 TOPS thanks to the 6-core NVIDIA Carmel ARM v8.2 (64-bit) processor, NVDLA accelerators, and 384-core NVIDIA Volta architecture GPU found in the Jetson Xavier NX module. The AIE900-XNX Edge AI computer also comes with a 5G module for high-speed cellular connectivity and supports SerDes, PoE, and MIPI CSI cameras for video processing.
- NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX system-on-module with
- CPU – 6-core NVIDIA Carmel Armv8.2 64-bit CPU with 6 MB L2 + 4 MB L3 cache
- GPU – 384-core NVIDIA Volta GPU with 48 Tensor Cores
- AI Accelerator – 2x NVDLA
- System Memory – 8GB 128-bit LPDDR4x onboard
- Storage – 16GB eMMC flash
- Storage – M.2 Key M 2280 with PCIe x4 NVMe SSD slot, microSD slot
- Video Output – 1x lockable HDMI 2.0 port up to 4Kp60
- Camera I/F
- 1x MIPI CSI-2 connector (4x FPD-Link III connector by option)
- 4x PoE ports (See Networking section)
- 1x Gigabit Ethernet via Jetson Xavier NX
- 4x Gigabit Ethernet PoE ports (Intel i210-IT; max. up to 30W)
- Optional 5G via M.2 Key B slot and SIM card socket
- Optional Wi-Fi/LTE/Bluetooth/GPS via mPCIe socket (see Expansion section)
- 5x SMA-type antenna openings
- USB – 2x USB 3.1 Gen2, 1x Micro USB
- Serial – 2x DB9 for RS-232/422/485/CAN (selected by jumper setting)
- 8-channel DI/DO (female DB9)
- 1x Full-size PCI Express Mini Card slot (USB + PCI Express signal)
- 1x M.2 Key B 3050/3042 slot + SIM slot
- Recovery switch, remote switch, reset button, power button
- Dual watchdog timer
- LEDs for Power, storage, PoE cameras, LAN port
- Power Supply – 9 to 36 VDC (ignition power control by option)
- Dimensions – 239 x 185.3 x 79.4 mm (Aluminum extrusion and heavy-duty steel, IP40)
- Weight – 2.8kg
- Temperature Range – Operating: -30°C to +60°C
- Relative Humidity – 10% – 95%, non-condensing
- Vibration – 3 Grms with M.2 (5 to 500Hz, X, Y, Z directions)
- Certifications – CE, FCC Class A
Axiomtek AIE900-XNX 5G connected fanless Edge AI system will be available for purchase in June 2022. Additional information may be found on the product page and the announcement.
Thanks to TLS for the tip.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.