Shenzhen Xunlong Software has released a 10.1-inch LCD touchscreen for the company’s Orange Pi 4 single board computer powered by a Rockchip RK3399 hexa-core Cortex-A72/A53 processor.
The MIPI DSI display is based on Ilitek ILI9881c panel controller supported in mainline Linux, offers 1280×800 resolution, and besides working with the original Orange Pi 4, it’s also compatible with Orange Pi 4B (with AI accelerator) and the more recent Orange Pi 4 LTS SBC launched earlier this year.
10.1-inch LCD touchscreen specifications:
- Display Controller – Ilitek ILI9881C (See PDF datasheet)
- 10.1-inch panel size
- 1280×800 resolution @ up to 60Hz, with 16.7 million colors
- Luminance – 250 cd/m2 (or nit)
- Backlight – 27x white LEDs
- Brightness control with PWM
- 10-point multi touchscreen
- Host interface – MIPI DSI
- Active area – 216.58 x 135.36 mm
- Outline dimensions – 228.6 x 143 x 2.7 mm
- Weight – TBD
- Temperature Range – Operating – 0 to 50°C, storage: -10 to 60°C
If you already own an Orange Pi 4 board, the display is available for $59 plus shipping, or alternatively, the company also offers a bundle with the 10.1-inch LCD touchscreen and Orange Pi 4 LTS SBC with 4GB RAM for $131.90 not including shipping and taxes.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
2 Replies to “Orange Pi 4 SBC gets 10.1-inch LCD touchscreen”
Shenzhen Xunlong Software answered my question:
So apart from the driver board, around the same price as RPi screens on Aliexpress which have touch, HDMI, VGA in boards.