Rikomagic RKM V7P is an upgrade to the Rockchip RK3568-powered RKM V7 HDMI TV stick with 4GB RAM, 32GB eMMC flash, and WiFi 6 connectivity, as well as the existing Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 port, and HDMI 2.0 female port.
The RKM V7P TV stick runs Android 11 and can be used as a 4K digital signage player with features such as an RTC (Real-time clock) for time on and off, a watchdog to make sure the system runs 24/7 even if it hangs, portrait/landscape rotation selection, support for USB touchscreen displays, and so on.
Rikomagic RKM V7P specifications:
- SoC – Rockchip RK3568 quad-core Cortex-A55 processor @ up to 2.0 GHz with Arm Mali-G52 2EE GPU with support for OpenGL ES 1.1/2.0/3.2, OpenCL 2.0, Vulkan 1.1, 0.8 TOPS NPU for AI acceleration, 4Kp60 H.265/H.264/VP9 video decoding, and 1080p100 H.265/H.264 video encoding
- System Memory – 4 GB LPDDR4
- Storage – 32 GB eMMC flash, MicroSD card socket
- Video & audio output – HDMI 2.0 female port up to 4Kp60 with CEC, touchscreen support via USB port.
- Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 port with Wake-on-Lan (WoL) support
- WiFi 6 and Bluetooth 5.2
- USB – 1x USB 3.0 OTG port, 1x USB 2.0 port
- Misc – Power button, RTC, watchdog
- Power Supply – 5V/2A input via DC jack
- Dimensions – 120 x 60 x 23mm
- Temperature Range – 0°~70°C
- Humidity – 0%~95%
The TV stick ships with a 5V/2A power adapter and a male-to-male HDMI cable. As we noted in the RKM V7 announcement, Rikomagic probably selected the Rockchip RK3568 over the RK3566 processor to get access to a USB 3.0 OTG port.
Rikomagic sells the RKM V7P HDMI TV stick and digital signage on Aliexpress for $120 plus shipping, and you’ll also find the previous generation RKM V7 on the same page for $100 with 2GB RAM, 16GB eMMC flash, and WiFi 5 connectivity. Additional information may also be found on the product page.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.