We’ve already written about many mini PCs powered by the Intel Processor N100 SoC and other SKUs part of the Alder Lake N-series family, but the HUNSN BM34 is a bit different as it offers eight USB ports, with two USB 3.0 and six USB 2.0 ports that should remove the need for an external USB hub for most use cases.
The fanless mini PC ships with up to 16GB DDR4 memory, supports one mSATA SSD, one NVMe SSD, and one 2.5-inch SATA drive, and offers two HDMI ports and DisplayPort video output, plus dual GbE, WiFi 5, and two audio jacks for speaker and microphone.
HUNSN BM34 specifications:
- SoC – Intel Processor N100 quad-core Alder Lake-N processor @ up to 3.4 GHz (Turbo) with 6MB cache, 24EU Intel HD graphics @ 750 MHz; TDP: 6W
- System Memory – Up to 16GB DDR4 via SO-DIMM socket
- 1x mSATA socket, 1x M.2 2280 socket for NVMe SSD, 1x 2.5-inch slot for SATA SSD/HDD
- Optional 128 GB, 256GB, or 512GB SSD (unclear whether SATA or NVMe models are provided)
- Optional 1TB SATA HDD
- Video Output
- 2x HDMI 2.0 ports up to 4Kp60
- 1x DisplayPort output
- Triple independent display support (but note the specs only claim support for dual-screen setups)
- ALC892 audio codec
- 2x 3.5mm audio jacks for speaker and microphone
- Digital audio output via HDMI and DisplayPort ports
- 2x Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 ports via Realtek controller
- Wi-Fi 5 and Bluetooth 4.2 wireless module plus two external antennas
- USB – 2x USB 3.0 ports, 6x USB 2.0 ports
- Power button
- BIOS features: Wake-on-LAN (WoL), PXE boot, and automatic startup after power failure
- Power Supply – 12V/3A via DC jack
- Dimensions – 170 x 125 x 50 mm (Aluminum case)
- Weight – Around 1 kg
- Temperature Range – Operating: -10°C to +60°C; storage: -20°C to +80°C
- Relative Humidity – 10% to 90% non-condensing
The HUNSN BM34 mini PC ships with a power supply, a power cord, a vertical stand, WiFi antennas, and a warranty card. The company says the mini PC supports Windows 11, Ubuntu Linux, and other operating systems without naming them.
Besides the eight USB ports, the Intel N100 mini PC differentiates itself with its storage options and audio ports, and it is designed for 24/7 continuous operation with a 3-year warranty.
This type of fanless mini PC with a relatively heavy metal case typically sells at a premium, but The HUNSN BM34 mini PC price is not too bad with the barebone version going for $199.99 on Amazon, and the top variant with 16GB RAM, a 256GB SSD preloaded with Windows 11 Pro by default (another OS can be installed upon request at the time of order), and a 1TB hard drive can be purchased for $316.99 from the same link. You’ll also find the computer on Newegg and it looks to be also offered under the Partaker brand, B15 model, which probably means it’s also available on Aliexpress under other names, but I was unable to find it.
Via Fanless Tech
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.