OpenSystems Media is organizing a giveaway of some development boards targeting hobbyists. They’ll have a draw for the boards at EELive in San Jose, at their booth #2009 on April 1-2, but if you can’t attend you can also get a change to win online.
Here’s the list of board given away
- 2 Raspberry Pi Boards sponsored by Element14
- 2 BeagleBone Black Boards sponsored by Texas Instruments
- 2 Minnowboards sponsored by Intel
- 2 Gizmo Development Boards sponsored by Symmetry
- Microzed Board from Xilinx sponsored by Avnet
- Finboard Board from Analog Devices sponsored by Avnet
- 2 STMicroelectronics Nucleo Boards sponsored by Mouser
You could also double your chances to win by tweeting the text below:
I just entered to win a #DIY board from @embedded_mag from #EELive. Click here for your chance to #win http://bit.ly/EElivecontest #embedded
I could not find any terms and conditions, so I’m not sure if the giveaway is international, or only limited to the US.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.