Shenzhen DigiCasting, a Shenzhen based company specialized in digital signage solution, has recently introduced LX-N10 board specifically designed to connect to LVDS display for applications such as digital signage players. The board is powered by AllWinner A31s, comes with up to 2GB RAM, and optional 4GB eMMC, and various ports and headers.
LX-N10 board (aka DS-108) specifications:
- SoC – AllWinner A31s quad core ARM Cortex A7 processor @ 1.2 GHz with PowerVR SGX544MP2 GPU
- System Memory – 1 GB DDR2 (2GB optional)
- Storage – micro SD slot up to 32GB, and optional 4GB eMMC
- Video Output – HDMI, LVDS + backlight + touchscreen header
- Audio – HDMI, 3.5mm stereo jack. Built-in 4R/20W, 8R/10W amplifier
- Connectivity – Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, 10/100M Ethernet
- USB – 2x external USB 2.0 host ports, 2x internal USB headers
- Other Headers – GPIO (3 GPIO, 1 ADC), 3x RS-232 (2x Tx/Rx, 1x Tx/Rx/CTS/RTS), Audio 1 & 2 and IR
- Misc – RTC + battery slot, LED
- Power Supply – 12V
- Dimensions – 87.7 x 123.8 mm (6 layer PCB)
- Temperature range – -20 to 70 C
The company provides Android 4.4.2 for the board. If you’d rather a solution with an enclosure, LX-N9 players is also available and based on LX-N10 board.
Both the board and signage player are available now. There’s no information about either on the company website, but if you want to know more you can contact them at Shenzhen DigiCasting website.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.