If somehow you need a fanless ARM Linux / Android computer with lots of mounting holes, Advantech UBC-220 might be what you are looking for. The company’s “Freescale i.MX6 RISC Compact Box” features a Freescale i.M6 Solo or DualLite processor with up to 1GB RAM, 4GB eMMC, Gigabit Ethernet, HDMI and LVDS, a COM port, and more.
- SoC – Freescale i.MX6 Solo/DualLite up to 1GHz with Vivante GPU
- System Memory – 512MB to 1GB DDR3 @ 1066 MHz
- Storage – 4GB eMMC for OS, 4MB SPI flash for Advantech bootloader, 1x SD card slot
- Video Output / Display – 1x HDMI, 1x 18/24-bit LVDS
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet (limited to 470Mbps due to i.MX6 internal limitation). Optional 3G/Wi-Fi via mini-PCIe slots. External antenna connector included.
- USB – 1x USB 2.0 type A, 1x micro USB 2.0 OTG
- Serial – 1x 4-wire UART
- 1x full size mini PCIe slot
- 1x half size mini PCIe slot
- Misc – Power LED, Watchdog timer
- Power Supply – 12V/3A
- Dimensions – 120 x 89 x30 mm
- Weight – 240 grams
- Temperature Range – 0 – 40 C (Operating)
The product was announced in August 2014, but it’s unclear whether it’s available yet, and price has not been disclosed. A few more details can be found on Advantech UBC-220 product page.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|