Here’s a development board for a change. Freescale SABRE Lite is a board powered by Freescale i.MX 6Quad processor that I got during a giveaway organized on Element14… It’s a great board for Linux development thanks to the extensive documentation released by Freescale.
After writing a short unboxing and quick start guide post, I planned to try a few more things on the board, but as I ended up owning Wandboard Dual and Quad boards, the mbest made board ended up collecting dust, so it’s much better to give it to somebody who certainly make good use of it.
The box will have most items shown above, except the serial NULL cable which I keep for other experiments.
The rules are the same as usual, simply leave a comment below to enter the draw.
Other rules are as follows:
- Only one entry per contest. I will filter out entries with the same IP and/or email address.
- Contests are open for 48 hours starting at 10am (Bangkok time) every day. Comments will be closed after 48 hours.
- Winners will be selected with
- I’ll contact the winner by email, and I’ll expect an answer within 24 hours, or I’ll pick another winner.
- Free EMS for winners with a shipping address in Thailand
- $19 Registered Airmail Small packet for the rest of the world payable via Paypal within 48 hours once the contest is complete.
- If Paypal is not available in your country, you can still play, and I’ll cover the cost of sending the parcel by Sea and Land (SAL) if you win.
- I’ll post all 7 prizes at the same time, around the 18th of March
- I’ll make sure we have 7 different winners, so if you have already won a device during this week giveaway, I’ll draw another person.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or cryptocurrencies, become a Patron on Patreon, or buy review samples|