Eny Technology has brought another product to market with EMP01 an Android 4.4.2 mini projector based on Texas Instruments DLP projector – as most other low cost projectors on the market – and Rockchip RK3128 quad core Cortex A7 processor with a Mali-400MP2 GPU.
- SoC – Rockchip RK3128 quad core ARM Cortex A7 @ 1.2GHz with ARM Mali-400MP2 GPU
- System Memory – 1 GB DDR3
- Storage – 8 GB NAND flash + micro SD slot (up to 32GB)
- Technology – Texas Instruments DLP
- Brightness – 100 lumens
- Contrast ratio – 2000:1
- Standard resolution – WXGA 854*480
- Throw ratio: 1.19:1 (76″ @ 2 meters)
- Projector size – 30 to 120″
- Aspect ratio – 4:3, 16:9, 16:10
- Video Output – HDMI output
- Video Codec – H.263, H.264, H.265, VC-1, RV, VP6/VP8, Sorenson Spark, MVC, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 up to 1080p
- Audio Output – HDMI and 3.5,, for earphone, loud speaker
- Connectivity – Dual band Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 host port
- Misc – IR receiver, D-Pad with OK button, power button. “M” button, and back button.
- Battery – 4,200 mAh battery (
Only shown on one website. TBCConfirmed with Eny).
- Power Supply – 5V/2.5A
- Dimensions – 145 x 80 x 17.5 mm
- Weight – 250 grams
The projector ships with the power supply, an HDMI cable, an IR remote control, and a Quick Start Guide in English. There’s no tripod to orient the projector, but there a socket to mount the projector or install it on a tripod.
I’ve been provided with a few photos showing what the image from the projector looks like on a wall, and it looks quite usable, although a bit blurry…
Distributors and resellers may want to check with Eny Technology directly to buy in quantities, while individuals can purchase it on Aliexpress for $170 including shipping, under the brand Aodin, or for $175 from another Aliexpress store.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|