Axiomtek PICO842 is a fanless Pico-ITX motherboard that features Intel Celeron J1900 quad core processor or Celeron N2807 dual core processor with up to 8GB DDR3L, and aimed at IoT & medical applications, automation, and embedded systems with wide temperature range requirements.
Axiomtek PICO842 specifications:
- Intel Celeron J1900 quad core processor up to 2.42 GHz OR
- Intel Celeron N2807 dual core processor up to 2.16 GHz
- System Memory – 1x DDR3L-1066/1333 SO-DIMM up to 8GB for J1900, and 4GB for N2807
- Storage – 1x SATA-300, 1x mSATA
- Video Output – 1x 18/24-bit single/dual channel LVDS, and 1x HDMI or 1x VGA
Audio – HD Codec audio (Realtek ALC662); MIC-in/Line-out
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet (Intel i211AT)
- USB – 4x USB 2.0 host port
- Serial – 2x COM ports supporting RS-232, RS-422, and RS-485.
- Expansion – mini PCI Express (shared with mSATA support)
- Power Supply – 12V DC power jack.
- Battery – Lithium 3V/220mAH (where?)
- Misc – CPU/system temperature and voltage monitoring, SMBus,
- Dimensions – 10 x 7.2 cm (Pico-ITX form facto)
- Operating Temperature Range – -20°C to +70°C
Axiometek PICO842 will be available around the beginning of December 2015, but pricing as not been announced yet. More details may be found on Axiomtek PICO842 product page.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.