- SoC – Mediatek MT2601 dual core ARM Cortex A7 @ 1.2GHz with ARM Mali-400 MP GPU
- System Memory – 512MB RAM
- Storage – 4GB flash
- Display – 1.3″ round muti-touch display with 360×360 resolution (allegedly better than MOTO 360, and close to Huawei Watch)
- Connectivity – Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Sensors – Barometer, cardiotachometer (better known as an heart rate monitor…), altimeter
- Battery – 480mAh polymer battery (battery life information is not available at this stage)
- Dimensions – 9.8 mm thickness (vs 11.4mm for MOTO 360, and 10.5mm for Apple Watch)
The render above looks pretty nice, but Charbax interviewed the company at the Hong Kong Global Sources Exhibitions 2015 where they showed a mockup of the watch, and while the watch looks OK to me, the watchband does look of poor quality, so hopefully they’ll improve that or have more options.
Factory price will be $79.99 (MOQ), while the retail price have not been decided yet. Charbax understood mass production would start this November, considering they only have a mockup right now this seemed overly optimistic, and one of the sales person confirmed to me it would be later. More information will eventually be available on Bluboo’s products page.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal, become a Patron on Patreon, or buy review samples|