PiPo introduced a Windows 10 keyboard PC powered by an Intel Bay Processor called PiPo K1 a few weeks ago, but AFAIK it’s not shipping yet. At least one company beat them to market, as T20 Android and Windows 10 keyboard computer powered by Intel Atom Z3735F processor is currently selling for $169.99 on Banggood. [Update: It’s now on FocalPrice for $119.99 shipped]
- SoC – Intel Atom Bay Trail Z3735F quad core processor @ up to 1.83 GHz with Intel Gen7 HD graphics up to 667MHz
- System Memory – 2GB DDR3L
- Storage – 32GB eMMC + micro SD slot up to 64GB
- Keyboard – 76 keys QWERTY keyboard and (rather small) touchpad
- Video Output – 1x HDMI, 1x VGA
- Audio – Stereo speakers, 3.5mm audio jack
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 2x USB host ports
- Misc – Power button
- Power – 5V/2.5A
- Dimensions – N/A
The keyboard PC ships with a EU power adapter, a plug adapter if needed, and a user’s manual. There’s very little information on the net about this device, and I could only find it on Banggood. 32GB internal is going to be tight for dual booting Windows 10 and Android 4.4, so there won’t be that much space for programs and apps.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|