Sorry that I don’t have an Nvidia Jetson TK1 board to give away…, but if you were interesting in getting one the best ARM Linux boards available today, and found the $192 price tag a little too high, Make announced a ~50% discount offer to get the board for $99 on Nvidia store using MAKEJTK1 coupon.
Here’s a reminder of the board’s specifications:
- SoC – Nvidia Tegra K1 SoC with 4-Plus-1 quad-core ARM Cortex A15 CPU, and Kepler GPU with 192 CUDA cores (Model T124)
- System Memory – 2 GB x16 memory with 64 bit width
- Storage – 16 GB 4.51 eMMC memory, SATA data + power ports, full size SD/MMC slot, and 4MB SPI boot flash.
- Video Output – HDMI port
- Audio – ALC5639 Realtek Audio codec with Mic in and Line out
- Connectivity – RTL8111GS Realtek GigE LAN
- USB – 1x USB 2.0 OTG port, micro AB, 1x USB 3.0 port, A
- Debugging – RS232 serial port, JTAG
- 1x Half mini-PCIE slot
- Expansion port with access to DP/LVDS, Touch SPI 1×4 + 1×1 CSI-2, GPIOs, UART, HSIC, I2c
- Sensor – TMP451 temperature monitor
- Misc – Power, reset and recovery buttons, power and network LEDs, fan header
- Power – AMS AS3722 Power Management IC for power and sequencing.
- Dimensions – 12.7×12.7 cm
You’ll need to add shipping bringing the total to $107.80 in the US, but one of the downsides is that it’s currently on backorder, so you may have to be patient. The other downside is Nvidia will only ship to the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, and some other small islands, so if you don’t happen to live there you are out of luck unless you use forwarder such as Shipito or MyUS.com. You’ll have to pay the forwarder and possibly custom duties, but this would probably still be cheaper than buying from a local site at full price.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|