Zidoo has also joined the fray of companies releasing Amlogic S905 based TV boxes, and they’ve decided to go low end with 1GB RAM, 8 GB internal storage, Fast Ethernet, and 2.4 GHz WiFi.
Zidoo X5 specifications:
- SoC – Amlogic S905 quad core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 2.0GHz with penta-core Mali-450MP GPU
- System Memory – 1GB DDR3
- Storage – 8GB eMMC + micro SD slot
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 up to 4K @ 60Hz with CEC support, and 3.5 mm AV jack
- Audio – HDMI, AV, optical S/PDIF
- Connectivity – Fast Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 host ports
- Misc – IR receiver
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions & Weight – N/A (plastic case)
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|