Amlogic S905 is the first 64-bit ARM processor by Amlogic, and comes with four ARM Cortex A53 cores coupled with a Mali-450MP GPU, with S912 to follow later with the same CPU cores, but more powerful Mali-T7xx GPU. With Acemax G9C we already have one company working on an Amlogic S905 TV box, but Eny Technology just informed me they are about to launch two models based on Amlogic armv8 processor: EM95-MXQ, which looks exactly like G9C, and EM95 with a different casing, but very similar specs.
- SoC – Amlogic S905 quad core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 2.0GHz with quad core Mali-450MP GPU up to 750MHz
- System Memory – 1GB DDR3 (Option: 2GB)
- Storage – 8GB NAND flash (Option: 16GB) + SD card slot
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 up to 4K @ 60Hz with support for CEC and HDCP 2.2 , AV output
- Video Codecs – H.264, H.265, HD AVC/VC-1, HD MPEG1/2/4, RM/RMVB, Xvid/DivX 3/4/5/6, RealVideo 8/9/10 up to 4K resolutions
- Audio – HDMI, AV, optical S/PDIF
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet (Optional Gigabit Ethernet), Wi-Fi @ 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 3x USB 2.0 host ports
- Misc- Power LED, LED display on front panel
- Power Supply – DC 5V/2A
- Dimensions – N/A
The box will run Android 5.1 Lollipop, and the company sent me a short video showing the system booting, and they claim development is nearly complete.