After Zotac ZBOX Pico T4 mini PC unveiled earlier this week, we now have another Cherry Trail mini PC with an Atom x7-Z8700 processor thanks to Voyo V3, that also includes 4GB RAM, 128GB eMMC storage, USB 3.0 ports, dual band 802.11ac WiFi and more.
- SoC – Intel Atom x7-Z8700 “Cherry Trail” quad core processor @ 1.60 GHz/2.40 GHz (turbo) with Intel Gen8 HD graphics @ 600MHz with 16EU (2W SDP)
- System Memory – 4 GB LPDDR3
- Storage – 128 GB “SSD” storage + micro SD slot up to 128GB
- Video Output – HDMI up to 4K resolution
- Audio I/O – HDMI, 3.5mm audio jack
- Connectivity – Dual band 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 2x USB 3.0 host ports, 1x USB type C port, 1x USB 2.0 port
- Misc – Power button
- Power Supply – 12V/2A
- Dimensions – 13.00 x 13.00 x 0.99 cm
- Weight – 200 grams
The mini PC runs Windows 10, most probably not activated for the model sold now. The same “armored” glass found on Voyo V2 is used, so it will also be a pain to open it, but that’s something most people won’t need to do. Voyo V2 often had a manufacturing defect with the battery wire soldering, but since there’s no battery in Voyo V3, this should not be an issue. Some Chinese websites claim the 128GB storage is a SATA3 SSD, while other simply refer to 128GB “ROM”, but it’s likely a soldered eMMC flash.
Contrary to the Zotac device, we already have some price information, as it is sold for 1399 CNY ($212) in China, and $235.51 with free worldwide shipping on EverBuying. I could not find it listed on any other English websites at this stage. [Update: It’s also listed on GeekBuying, but the company told me that “The factory haven’t confirmed the shipping date, So it’s not READY FOR SHIP. “] [Update 2: Listed on GearBest for $211.99 with coupon GBV3]
Thanks to godmd5 for the tip!
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|