Shenzhen Falco-Tech Corp has designed a small COFDM transmitter mostly useful for drones, unless you want to make you own very local TV station, that can transmit video from an HDMI camera such as GoPro Hero 4, and compatible with any DVB-T TV tuners as it sends the video unencrypted.
- Transmission – COFDM technology
- Channel bandwidth – 6/7/8MHz (optional)
- Frequency – 200MHz-2400Mhz (optional)
- Forward coding – 1/2,2/3,3/4,5/6,7/8
- Guard interval – 1/32,1/16,1/8,1/4
- Range – Up to 1.5km to 10km
- SMA antenna connector
- Video Input – CVBS or HDMI
- Codec – H.264/H.265 encoding with hardware acceleration
- Resolution – SD/D1/720P/1080p
- Framerate – 25/30/60 fps
- Power Supply – 12V via 2-pin terminal
- Dimensions – 84 x 25 x 90mm (Aluminum case)
- Weight – 143 grams
- Operating Temperature Range – -20~60 degrees Celsius
I have not been told the price of the transmitter, but HawkEye I is listed for $1,000 on DIY Trade website.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.