We were presented with prototypes of sub $100 Remix OS laptops based on Allwinner A64 64-bit ARM processor in April, and now it appears at least one of th presented laptops has been launched on Kickstarter where you can get one for as low as $69.
- SoC – Allwinner A64 Quad Core ARM Cortex A53 processor @ 1.3 GHz with Mali-400MP2 GPU
- System Memory – 1GB or 2GB RAM depending on model
- Storage – 16GB or 32GB flash depending on model + micro SD slot
- Display – 11.6” HD LCD 1366×768 (16:10 aspect ratio)
- Video Output – mini HDMI up to 4K resolution
- Audio – HD Audio, 2x built-in 1W speakers, built-in microphone, 1x 3.5mm headphone jack
- Connectivity – Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
- Camera – 2.0MP front-facing camera
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 host ports
- Sensors – G-sensor, accelerometer
- Power Button, Volume Button
- Dimensions – 295mm x 196.7mm x 17.6mm
- Battery – 6,000 mAh battery good for 5 to 7 hours typical use, or 150 hours in standby mode
- Certification – FCC & CE
The laptop will run Remix OS 3.0 based on Android 6.0.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.