We already have plenty of low cost Allwinner H3 development boards thanks to several Shenzhen Xunlong Orange Pi boards and FriendlyARM NanoPi boards among a few others. Here comes another one with pcDuino4 Nano.
pcDuino4 Nano (preliminary?) specifications:
- SoC – Allwinner H3 quad core Cortex A7 @ 1.2 GHz with an ARM Mali-400MP2 GPU up to 600 MHz
- System Memory – 1GB DDR3 SDRAM
- Storage – micro SD card slot
- Video & Audio Output – HDMI and 3.5mm jack for CVBS (composite + stereo audio)
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet
- USB – 3x USB 2.0 host ports, 1x micro USB OTG port
- Camera – DVP Interface
- Expansions – 40-pin Raspberry Pi compatible header with UART, SPI, I2C, PWM, GPIOs, etc…
- Debugging – 4-pin header for serial console
- Misc – Power and reset buttons; 2x LEDs; IR receiver; on-board microphone.
- Power Supply – 5V/2A via micro USB port; 5V via VDD_5V pin on 4-pin serial header.
- Dimensions – 64 x 56 mm
Hmmm.. that board looks familiar…, and the specifications are exactly the as NanoPi M1 board, and actually copied / pasted from that post on CNX Software… The main difference appears to be that the PCB will be white instead of blue. I don’t know if FriendlyARM and pcDuino cooperated, and the latter simply copied the design,
but we’ll find out very soon [Update: FriendlyARM is manufacturing the board for pcDuino]. For documentation, I’ll just refer you to NanoPi M1 Wiki…
pcDuino4 Nano can be pre-ordered for $20 + shipping ($20 extra in my case) with delivery scheduled to start on September 24th. For reference, NanoPi M1 board with 1GB RAM is now sold for $16 + shipping ($5).
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|