CS668 is an Android 6.0 TV box powered by Amlogic S905X quad core processor, which triples as Bluetooth stereo speakers and a power bank thanks to its built-in 5,000 mAh battery.
- SoC – Amlogic S905X quad core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 1.5 GHz with Mali-450MP GPU
- System Memory – 1GB DDR3
- Storage – 8GB eMMC flash + micro SD slot up to 32 GB
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0a up to 4K @ 60 Hz
- Audio I/O – HDMI output, 3.5mm headphone jack, 10W stereo speakers, built-in microphone
- Connectivity – 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi @ 2.4 GHz and Bluetooth 4.0 (AP6212 module)
- USB – 3x USB 2.0 host ports, 1x micro USB OTG port
- Misc – Power & Play/Pause combo button, and volume buttons
- Battery – 5,000 mAh rechargeable lithium battery good for up to 48 hours
- Power Supply – 5V/3A
- Dimensions – 15.1 cm x 8 cm x 2.9 cm (Aluminum alloy case)
- Weight – 320 grams
The box runs Android 6.0 with Kodi 17.0 pre-installed, and ships with an IR remote control, and HDMI cable, a micro USB to USB cable, the power supply, and a user’s manual.
You can currently buy CS668 on Aliexpress or DX.com for around $75 including shipping.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
5 Replies to “CS668 Combines Android TV Box, Power Bank, and Bluetooth Speakers Into One Device”
crazy box from OEM supplier. sure, battery is not real 5000mah. no firmware support, 1G RAM is too little
You would think that rather than all these odd features or different boxes, remotes, AMLogic TV box sellers would get more from real added features like extra emmc or ram.
Maybe even a included USB drive or DVD, Blue Ray read writer. Seems the manufacturers know better?
Man, you’re asking too much from chinese ODM… Sure, it’s possible to add BR reader (or maybe not because of missing usb3 controller in Amlogic chips and no native SATA interface) but would be useless because of DRM which all chinese OEMs are just waiting to pay for… Same goes for licensing google mobile services (google apps), Widevine L1 (Netflix), real Android TV…. It’s all possible but highly unlikely to be expected from chinese ODMs.
And this 3 in one is joke to me. Battery is good for up to 48 hrs for what? Connected cpl led diodes to usb port or it’s standby time? 😀
Some high end aim for USA
The cheap boxes are built down to a price not lack of ability, lots of high tech gets built in China or with China parts.
This list is interesting fun. http://www.macworld.co.uk/feature/apple/are-apple-products-truly-designed-in-california-made-in-china-iphonese-3633832/