We’ve already seen Voyo Vbook A1 Apollo Lake laptop based on Intel Celeron N3450 SoC going for pre-order a couple of weeks ago, but its has a 11.6″ display only, and I prefer to use larger screens when I need a laptop as it’s less of a shock when switching from my 39″ TV screen connected to my desktop computer. CHUWI LapBook offers just that with many of the same specifications as Voyo laptop, but with a 14.1″ display instead, and a little less storage & battery capacity.
- SoC – Intel Celeron N3450 quad core “Apollo Lake” processor @ 1.1 GHz / 2.2 GHz (Burst frequency) and 12 EU Intel HD graphics 500 @ 200 MHz / 700 MHz (Burst freq.); 6W TDP
- System Memory – 4GB DDR3L
- Storage – 64 GB eMMC flash + micro SD slot up to 128 GB
- Display – 14.1″ IPS screen with 1920 x 1080 (FHD) resolution
- Video Output – 1x micro HDMI port
- Audio – HDMI, 3.5mm audio jack, built-in stereo speakers and microphone
- Connectivity – 802.11 b/g/n WiFi, and Bluetooth 4.0.
- Camera – 2.0MP front-facing camera
- USB – 1 x USB 2.0 host port, 1 x USB 3.0 port
- Power Supply – 12V DC / 2A
- Battery – 9,000 mAh Polymer Li-ion battery good for about 4 hours video playback.
- Dimensions – 32.92 x 22.05 x 2.05 cm
- Weight – 1.74 kg
The laptop ships with a power supply and a user’s manual, and comes pre-loaded with Windows 10 Home. The Windows license (if any) may not be 100% compliant with Microsoft’s Windows 10 discount license hardware requirements since the storage device where the OS is installed has over 32 GB capacity. AFAIK, Linux support is uncertain at this stage for Apollo Lake hardware.
GearBest has the laptop listed on Arrival Notice with a $292.89 price tag, but actual price could be a little lower, especially once coupons come in play.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|