HiKey 960 specifications have not changed much since we found out about the board:
- SoC – Kirin 960 octa-core big.LITTLE processor with 4x ARM Cortex A73 cores @ up to 2.4 GHz, 4x Cortex A53 cores @ up to 1.8 GHz, and a Mali-G71 MP8 GPU
- System Memory – 3GB LPDDR4 SDRAM (PoP)
- Storage – 32GB UFS 2.1 flash storage + micro SD card slot
- Video Output / Display Interface – 1 x HDMI 1.2a up to 1080p, 1x 4-lane MIPI DSI connector
- Connectivity – Dual band 802.11 b/g/n/ac WiFi and Bluetooth 4.1 with on-board antennas
- USB – 2x USB 3.0 type A host ports, 1x USB 2.0 type C OTG port
- Camera – 1x 4-lane MIPI CSI, 1x 2-lane MIPI CSI
- PCIe Gen2 on M.2 Key connector
- 40 pin low speed expansion connector with +1.8V, +5V, DC power, GND, 2x UART, 2x I2C, SPI, I2S, 12x GPIO
- 60 pin high speed expansion connector: 4L MIPI DSI, 2L+4L MIPI CSI, 2x I2C, SPI (48M), USB 2.0
- Misc – LEDs for WiFi & Bluetooth, 4x user LEDs, power button, copper heatsink for CPU
- Power Supply – 8V-18V/2A via 4.75/1.7mm power barrel (EIAJ-3 Compliant); 12V/2A power supply recommended; PMU: Hi6421GWCV530, Hi6422GWCV211, Hi6422GWCV212;
- Dimensions – 85mm x 55mm
The video will eventually be uploaded to YouTube, but in the meantime I’ve embedded the Facebook video.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.