Axiomtel tBOX100-838-FL is a fanless Bay Trail rugged embedded computer powered by an Intel Bay Trail-I E3845 processor with 5 BNC input ports for video and audio, and targeting vehicle, railway and marine markets.
Axiomtek tBOX100-838-FL rugged mini PC’s specifications:
- SoC – Intel Atom E3845 quad core Bay Trail-I processor @ up to 1.91 GHz with Intel HD graphics
- System Memory – 4 GB DDR3L-1333
- Storage – 1x 2.5” SATA slot up to 9.5mm, 1x mSATA connector, flash for AMI BIOS
- Video Output – 1x VGA port
- Video / Audio Input – 4x video in BNC connector, 1x audio in BNC connector
- Connectivity – 2x M12 A-coded GbE LAN or 2x RJ-45 GbE LAN (via Intel i210)
- Serial – 1x RS-232/422/485 (DB9)
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 port
- Expansion – 1x Full-size PCIe Mini Card with mSATA; 1x SIM card slot
- Misc – 1x remote switch; 1x reset button; watchdog timer; 6x status LEDs
- Power Supply – 9 to 36 VDC via 1x M12 DC power input or 1x Phoenix DC power input; typical: 12/24VDC
- Dimensions – 163.8 x 108 x 44 mm
- Aluminum extrusion and heavy-duty steel
- 4x antenna opening
- Weight – 770 grams
- Temperature Range
- -40°C ~ +70°C with SSD
- -25°C ~ +55°C with HDD
- Relative Humidity – 5% ~ 95%, non-condensing
- 3 Grms w/ SSD (5-500Hz, X, Y, Z direction; random)
- 1 Grms w/ HDD (5-500Hz, X, Y, Z direction; random)
- Shock – Complies with EN 61373 section 10 table 3 category 1 class A and class B up to 5 Grms (30ms, ±X/Y/Z direction)
- Certifications – CE (Class A), E-Mark, ISO 7637 certified; EN 50155, EN 50121, and DNV 2.4, IEC 60945 compliance
The mini PC supports Windows 10, WE8S, WES 7, Linux, and VxWorks7 operating systems, and can be mounted to a wall or a DIN rail.
The computer is expected to become available in mid August 2017. More details may be found in the product page.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.