Most Apollo Lake mini PCs on the market ship with 4GB RAM, but if you find this limiting, Beelink AP34 Ultimate, powered by an Intel Celeron N3450 quad core processor, comes with 8GB DDR3 memory and 64GB eMMC flash.
- SoC – Intel Celeron N3450 quad core Apollo Lake processor @ 1.10 GHz / 2.20 GHz (Burst frequency) with 12 EU Intel HD graphics 500 @ 200/700 MHz (6W TDP)
- System Memory – 8 GB DDR3
- Storage – 64 GB eMMC flash, SD card slot, M.2 SSD slot up to 320 GB
- Video Output – HDMI 1.4 up to 4K @ 30 Hz
- Audio – 3.5mm headphone jack and HDMI
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual band 802.11 b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 3x USB 3.0 host ports
- Misc – Power button and LED, reset pinhole
- Power Supply – 12V/2A
- Dimensions – 11.90 x 11.90 x 2.00 cm
- Weight – 337 grams
The device is sold on Amazon US for $249.99, and they now have a promotion in Europe until July 16th, where the mini PC is sold for 239.99 Euros instead of 289.99 Euros on Amazon FR and Amazon DE. But a potentially cheaper way, depending on potential custom duties, is to get it on Aliexpress for around $216.99 shipped. Please note that they are two version of AP34:
- AP34 with a gray case and 4GB RAM
- AP34 Ultimate with a blue case and 8GB RAM
If you check some other Aliexpress sellers, they will sell AP34 with 8GB (title) for just $169, but the description shows everything with 4GB RAM, and the price does not change whether you select the Grey or Blue (Ultimate) version of the device, so it’s likely the price for the original A34 model only. So be careful, and ask the seller first in case of doubt.
Thanks to Linuxium for the tip.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|