Voyo VMac (aka Voyo V1) is the first Apollo Lake mini PC from mainland China manufacturers, and will come with either Celeron N3450 or Pentium N4200 quad core processor combined with 4GB RAM and 32GB eMMC flash, as well as an 128GB SSD.
- Celeron N3450 quad core processor @ 1.1 GHz / 2.2 GHz (Burst frequency) and 12 EU Intel HD graphics 500 @ 200 MHz / 700 MHz (Burst freq.); 6W TDP
- Pentium N4200 quad core processor @ 1.1 GHz / 2.5 GHz (Burst frequency) and 18 EU Intel HD graphics 505 @ 200 MHz / 750 MHz (Burst freq.); 6W TDP
- System Memory – 4GB DDR3L (upgradeable to 8GB)
- Storage – 32GB eMMC flash + 128GB M.2 SSD + micro SD slot
- Video Output – Mini HDMI 1.4 port limited to 4K @ 30 Hz
- Audio – HDMI + 3.5mm audio jack
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual band WiFi, and Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 3x USB 3.0 ports
- Power Supply – TBD
- Dimensions – 12.00 x 12.00 x 2.80 cm
- Weight – 400 grams
The mini PC will run Windows 10.1, and ships with an HDMI Cable, a power adapter, a remote control, and a user’s manual in English. It also includes a fan and heatsink for cooling. The 4GB SO-DIMM RAM can be upgraded to 8GB, the SSD up to 512 GB.
GearBest takes pre-orders for Voyo V1 as low as $194.95 using GBV1N3 coupon for the Celeron N3450 version, and $222.99 using GBV1N4 coupon for the Pentium N4200 version. If pink is not your favorite color, the computer is also available in blue and gold colors.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|