Habey USA has sent out an email to announce their EMB-2200 industrial grade Pico-ITX board powered by NXP i.MX6UL processor with up to 512 MB DDR3, WIFi and Bluetooth, optional PoE support, LCD interface, etc…, and designed for IoT gateways, HMI applications, and other embedded applications.
Habey EMB-2200 board specifications:
- SoC- NXP i.MX 6UltraLite single core ARM Cortex-A7 processor at 528/696MHz
- System Memory – 128, 256 or 512MB RAM
- Storage – Various options of eMMC, iNAND or SLC NAND flash (Default: 8GB eMMC flash)
- Display – 1x 24-bit Parallel LCD (RGB) interface up to 1366×768, 4-wire touch interface
- Audio – 1x 3.5mm Line OUT jack
- Connectivity – 2x 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet ports, WiFi and Bluetooth module
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 ports
- I/Os – 5x RS-232 header, 2x CAN Bus, 2x USB2.0, 1x USB OTG Configurable GPIO, SPI, I2C
- Expansion – 1x full-size mini-PCIe with USB connection for cellular modules
- Misc – Watchdog Timer Programmable timer system reset
- Power Supply – 9V~ 36V DC via 2.5mm power jack; PoE ready via add-on module
- Dimensions – 100 x 72 mm (Pico-ITX form factor)
- Temperature Range – Operating: -40 ~ 80°C; storage: -50 ~ 105°C
- Humidity – 5% ~ 95% @ 40°C (Non-Condensing)
The company also provides a Power over Ethernet (POE) 802.3af add-on module, and a 5” resistive touch panel development kit (800×480) to create custom HMI or automation systems easily. One the software side, the board runs Embedded Linux, but apart from that, details are sparse…
The board – and add-on modules – should be available now, at an undisclosed price. More information about Habey’s EMB-2200 pico-ITX board can be found in the product page.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.