PiPo has released several mini PCs with touchscreen displays with products like PiPo X8 or PiPo X9S, and now the company has launched PiPo X12 model based on an Intel Cherry Trail processor, with a larger 10.8″ display, an RS-232 port to connect a barcode reader for instance, and that ships with a digital stylus pen.
PiPo X12 specifications:
- SoC – Intel Atom x5-Z8350 “Cherry Trail” quad core processor @ 1.44 GHz/1.92 GHz with Intel Gen8 HD graphics
- System Memory – 4 GB DDR3
- Storage – 64 GB flash, and micro SD slot
- Display – 10.8″ capacitive touch IPS display with 1920×1280 resolution
- Video Output – HDMI 1.4a and VGA
- Audio Output – HDMI, 3.5mm audio jack, built-in microphone and speaker.
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet ports, dual band 802.11 b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 with external antenna
- USB – 3x USB 2.0 host ports, 1x USB 3.0 port
- Misc – Power and volume buttons, and reset pinhole; gravity sensor
- Battery – 10,000 mAh @ 3.7V
- Power Supply – 5V/3A
- Dimensions – 250.6 x 174.3 x 70.4 mm
- Weight – 850 grams
PiPoi X12 ships with an activated version of Windows 10, a power adapter, and a digital stylus pen that can be used for hand-writing.
PiPo X12 is sold for $227.99 on Banggood, but we could also find the device on Aliexpress for about the same price, as well as a dual boot Windows 10 / Android 5.1 version (maybe) on GeekBuying. Note the latter only mentions Android 5.1 in the title, and does not specifically list the stylus, but shows a picture of it.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|