Apple recently released iPhone X, but at close to $1,000 it’s not for everybody. If you want the “social status” that comes with owning the thing, but have limited budget, and/or find spending $1,000 on a phone is ridiculous, Goophone has prepared Phone X smartphone for you that externally looks like an iPhone X, and only sells for around $105 and up. It just comes with 8 or 16 GB flash, and 2G/3G connectivity, but don’t you worry losing face in front of your friends, as it has a fake 4G LTE mode, and reports 64GB flash storage. Social life saved!
Goophone Phone X specifications:
- SoC – Mediatek MT6580 quad core ARM Cortex A7 processor @ up to 1.3 GHz with Mali-400 GPU
- System Memory – 1GB RAM
- Storage – 8 or 16GB (shown as fake 64GB) + micro SD slot up to 64GB
- Display – 5.5 ” capacitive touch display with 1280×720 resolution
- Audio – Real 3.5mm headphone jack, built-in speaker and microphone
- Camera – 8.0MP rear facing camera (with fake dual camera?) + 2.0MP front facing camera
- Connectivity – 802.11 b/g WiFi, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS, 2G GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz, 3G WCDMA 900/2100MHz, and fake 4G LTE; micro SIM slot
- USB – 1x mini USB port
- Battery – 2,100 mAh
- Dimensions – Just like iPhone X
The phone only runs Android 5.0, but the company really made every efforts to prevent any potential embarrassment, and it will show a fake Android 7.0 version instead. The “photo” above is just a render, but they’ll certainly manage to make something that looks to iPhone X close enough, as Goophone has years of experience in doing copycats.