However, most of those come in kits that you need to assemble yourself, and some people may feel uneasy about the process. But this morning, I’ve come across another option with Easythreed NANO Mini 3D printer that is fully assembly, and up for pre-order on Banggood for $159.99 including free shipping.. Easythreed NANO Mini 3D printer specifications:
- Print Technology – FDM
- Print Size – 90 x 110 x 110 mm
- Nozzle Diameter – 0.4mm
- Layer Thickness – 0.1-0.3mm
- Filament Support – PLA
- Filament Size – 1.75mm
- Rotary technology – Belt drive, linear bearing technology
- Print accuracy – 0.1-0.3mm
- Feed Technology – Proximal feed
- Nozzle Temperature – 180-230℃
- Printing speed – 10-20MM/S
- File format – Input: .Stl, Transfer: .gcode
- One key printing technology
- Storage – micro USB card
- USB – 1x USB port
- Power supply – Input: 110~240V 50/60HZ Output: 12V, 60W
- Dimensions – 188 x 188 x 198mm
- Weight – 3D printer: 1kg, full package: 4 kg
- Certifications – CE, FCC, RoHS
What you gain in convenience, you lose in terms of build volume, since the printer can only manage 11 x 11 x 9 cm prints.
The 3D printer comes with its own slicing software (Easyware), which has allegedly been specifically designed for this model and includes an auto slice function based on your time and quality preferences.
THe 3D printer ships with a power cord, a USB cable, a micro SD card, a card reader, a scraper, a screwdriver, one roll of PLA filament and holder set, and a user manual. We’ll find a few more details on the product page.
There are also a few review about Easythreed E3D Nano printer, which looks the same.
The printer does the job, but obviously the quality is not quite as good as more expensive models like Creality CR10 3D printer, whose samples are compared to the ones printed with NANO mini in the video above.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|