We’ve previously covered a couple of Android keyboard PCs in the past. First the ill-fated Coolship keyboard PC that never show the light of the day, and later on, Intel based dual boot Android + Windows 10 T20 keyboard computer. The latter sold at the time, but is no longer available.
But in the unlikely case you are still looking for an Android keyboard PC, Rockchip RK3288 powered WAHE Home should soon become available.
- SoC – Rockchip RK3288 quad core Cortex A17 processor with Mali-T760MP4 GPU
- System Memory – 2GB RAM
- Storage – 16 GB eMMC flash
- Video Output – HDMI 1.4 up to 4K @ 30 Hz
- Audio – Via HDMI, built-in speaker, 3.5mm audio jack
- Connectivity – Dual band 802.11 b/g/n WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0
- User Input – Removable 83-keys QWERTY keyboard and touchpad
- USB – 3x USB 2.0 host ports
- Power Supply –
- Dimensions – 330 x 172 x 23 mm
The operating systems is called WAHE OS based on the ancient Android 4.4 Kitkat with three modes:
- Gaming mode – User interface with large tiles for games
- TV box mode – User interface with larger titles for videos
- Computer mode – Simplified UI for Android apps with multi-window support.
Using the included remote control should switch to TV box mode, while going with the gamepad, you’ll be presented with the gaming mode.
WAHE Home keyboard PC is still a prototype as showcased at CES Asia 2018, and pricing and availability information is still unknown.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|