If you need something larger than a smartphone and still offering 4G data connectivity, Chuwi Hi9 Pro tablet might be interesting with its 8.4″ high resolution display, Mediatak Helio X20 processor, 3GB/32GB memory & storage configuration.
It’s especially interesting in the next few days as, Chuwi and GearBest have launched a promotion offering the 4G tablet for just $139.99 shipped.
Chuwi Hi9 Pro tablet specifications:
- SoC – Mediatek Helio X20 (MT6797) deca-core processor with 2x Cortex A72 cores @ 2.3 GHz, 4x Cortex A53 cores @ 1.85 GHz, and 4x Cortex A53 cores @ 1.4 GHz, as well as a Mali-T880 GPU @ 780 MHz
- System Memory – 3GB DDR3 RAM
- Storage – 32GB flash, micro SD slot up to 128GB
- Display – 8.4″ capacitive touchscreen IPS display with 2560 x 1600 resolution, 10-point touch.
- Audio – 3.5m headphone jack, built-in speaker and microphone
- Camera – 8MP rear camera, 5MP front-facing camera
- Dual micro SIM card slot
- GSM – Bands 2/3/5/8(850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
- WCDM- Bands A1/2/5/8 (2100MHz, 1900MH, 850MHz, and900MHz)
- FDD – Band 1/2/3/5/7/8/20
- TDD – Band 40 (2300MHz)
- Dual band 802.11 b/g/n/ac WiFi
- Bluetooth 4.1
- USB – 1x micro USB port
- Sensors – G-sensor
- Battery – 5,000 mAh
- Dimensions – 217.4 x 128.9 x 7.9mm
- Weight – 550 grams
The tablet runs Android 8.0, and ships with an OTG cable, a charger, and a USB cable. There’s no mention about voice calls or SMS, so it’s probably better to assume 4G here is only for cellular data.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.