Last year, it was relatively easy to find promotions for ultra cheap TV boxes selling for under $20, but with the price increase of flash and RAM chips it has become harder to find.
GearBest has now launched a promotion for Tanix TV boxes, and you could get Tanix TX3 Mini L model with an Amlogic S905W Processor and 2GB RAM for as low as $16.99. The trick is here is that price is only for flash sales with 5 pieces selling for $16.99 at 9:00 UTC until the end of the week. You’ll apparently need to use coupon GBTXL to qualify for the discount.
Note that Flash sale can be frustrating since you’ll be competing with other customer, one trick that may work to get ahead is the add the device to the cart before 9:00, then click on check out at exactly 9:00. If you miss out the price would be $32.99 + shipping, a $4 discount against the “normal price”.
Tanix TX3 MINI L TV box specifications:
- SoC – Amlogic S905W quad core Cortex A53 processor with Mali-450MP GPU
- System Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Storage – 16GB eMMC flash, micro SD card slot up to 128GB
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0a output up to 4K @ 60 Hz, AV port (composite)
- Video Decoding – H.265, H.264 and VP9 up to 4K @ 30 fps
- Audio Output – HDMI audio, AV port (stereo audio), coaxial S/PDIF; 5.1 surround sound output
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1
- USB – 1x USB 3.0 port
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 10.30 x 10.30 x 2.50 cm
- Weight – 170 grams
The box runs Android 7.1 and ships with an IR remote control, a power adapter, a HDMI cable, and a user manual in English.
For more discounts and coupons on various sites, feel free to visit our Coupons Codes & Promotions page.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|