Android 9.0 TV boxes based on Rockchip RK3328 processor started to become available at the end of last month for $45 and up, but if you’d like a cheaper Android 9 TV box either for playing videos or as an inexpensive device to test apps with Google’s latest version of Android, MX10 MINI might be worth a look, as it sells for $29.99 plus shipping on Aliexpress.
- SoC – Rockchip RK3328 quad core Cortex A53 processor @ up to 1.5 GHz with Mali-450MP2 GPU
- System Memory – 2 GB DDR3
- Storage – 16 GB eMMC flash + micro SD card slot
- Video & Audio Output – HDMI 2.0a port up to 4K @ 60 Hz with HDR10 and HLG support + 3.5mm AV port with composite video and stereo audio
- Video Codecs – 4K @ 60 Hz decoding of H.264, 10-bit H.265, and VP9
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n WiFi (2.4GHz). N.B.: no Bluetooth
- USB – 1x USB 3.0 port, 1x USB 2.0 host port
- Misc – Power LED (on: blue, standby: red)
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 85 x 85 x 20 mm
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|