- SoM (CPU/Memory/Storage) – NVIDIA Jetson Nano with quad-core Arm Cortex-A57 MPCore processor @ 1.43 GHz, 128-core Maxwell GPU. 4GB LPDDR4, 16GB eMMC flash or MicroSD card
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0
- Connectivity – 5x Gigabit Ethernet ports
- USB – 4x USB 3.0 ports, 1x Micro USB to flash the OS
- Serial – 2x RS-232
- Misc – Power button, recovery button, power LED
- Power Supply – 10-24V DC via 2-pin terminal block
- Dimensions – 154 x 101 x 30 mm
- Weight – 1 kg
- Temperature Range – Operating: -20°C ~ 60°C, according to IEC60068-2 with 0.5 m/s AirFlow; storage: -45°C ~ 80°C
- Storage Humidity – 95% @ 40°C, non-condensing
- Anti-Vibration – 3 Grms/ 5 ~ 500Hz/ operation – MicroSD or eMMC
- Certification – CE/FCC class A
AAEON BOXER-8220AI ships with two wall-mount bracket and a power connector, while the 60W power supply and country-specific power cord are optional accessories. It can be purchased for $483.00 directly from AAEON e-Store. You’ll find further details including the datasheet, ACLinux 4.9 firmware image, and user manual on the product page.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal, become a Patron on Patreon, or buy review samples|