Here’s another Amlogic S922X TV box. Rikomagic MK25 TV box & digital signage player comes with up to 4GB RAM and 32GB storage, HDMI 2.0 output, Gigabit Ethernet, and dual-band WiFi 5.
Rikomagic MK25 specifications:
- SoC – Amlogic S922X hexa-core big.LITTLE processor with 4x Arm Cortex A73 cores @ up to 2.0 GHz, 2x Arm Cortex A53 cores, Arm Mali-G52MP6 (6EE) GPU; 12nm manufacturing process
- System Memory & Storage Configurations
- 2GB LPDDR4 RAM + 16GB eMMC flash, microSD card slot up to 32GB
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM + 32GB eMMC flash, microSD card slot up to 32GB
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 up to 4K @ 60 Hz, 3.5mm AV port (composite)
- Video – AVE-10 engine with 4K UHD H.265/VP9/AVS2 video decoding up to 60 fps, Dolby Vision, Advanced HDR10, HDR10+, HLG, and PRIME HDR high-dynamic range support
- Audio – Optical S/PDIF, digital audio via HDMI, stereo analog audio via 3.5mm AV jack
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual-band 802.11 b/g/n/ac 2×2 MIMO WiFi 5, Bluetooth 4.2
- USB – 1x USB 3.0 port, 1x USB 2.0 OTG port
- Misc – Power button, front panel display, IR receiver, RTC
- Power Supply – 5V DC / 2A via 3.5mm power barrel jack
- Dimensions – 139.5 x 90 x 22 mm
The box runs Android 9.0, and ships with a power adapter, a remote control, and an HDMI cable by default. The box is also suitable for digital signage with rotation option (landscape/portrait), RTC for time on/off, and HDMI CEC support.
Rikomagic MK25 TV box can be purchased on Aliexpress for $111.90 and up including free shipping to some countries, but with an extra fee shipping for some others. You can also get a $10 discount with coupon CGDG5B6XTHK2
valid until December 15. If you’re interested in buying in quantities, you may instead contact the company via the product page.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal, become a Patron on Patreon, or buy review samples|