We’ve written about several AMD Ryzen Embedded V1000 SBCs and many of them fully leverage the processor multimedia capabilities with support for four 4K displays, but Axiomtek CAPA13R 3.5″ Embedded SBC adds an extra twist by also offering four Gigabit Ethernet ports.
The board is equipped with either Ryzen Embedded V1807B or V1605B, up to 16GB RAM, and offers two M.2 sockets for storage and connectivity. Four independent display support is achieved through a mix of three types of video output including two HDMI ports, one DisplayPort, and one LVDS connector.
Axiomtek CAPA13R V1605B/V1807B SBC specifications:
- SoC – AMD Ryzen Embedded V1807B ( 35-54W) or V1605B (12-25W) quad-core processor with Radeon Vega 8 graphics
- System Memory – 1 x 260-pin SO-DIMM socket for up to 16GB DDR4-2400 (V1605B), 16GB DDR4-3200 (V1807)
- Storage – SATA 3.0 port (6Gbps), support for M.2 SATA/NVMe SSD in 22x42mm or 30x42mm form factor (Key B socket see Expansion); AMI BIOS
- Video Output & Display I/F
- 2x HDMI ports, 1x DisplayPort
- 1x 18/24-bit single/dual-channel LVDS
- Audio – HD audio link
- 4x Gigabit Ethernet via Realtek RTL8111G PHY (2x Ethernet RJ45 ports, 2x 15-pin Ethernet wafer connectors)
- Optional M.2 wireless expansion card (Key E socket see Expansion)
- USB – 2x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A ports, 2x USB 2.0 via header
- Serial – 1x RS-232/422/485, 1x RS-232
- 8-ch Digital I/O
- 1x M.2 Key E (PCIe x1, USB 2.0)
- 1x M.2 Key B (SATA, USB 2.0, PCIe x2)
- Security – TPM 2.0 compliant ST ST33HTPH2E32AHB4
- Misc – 3V/220 mAh Lithium battery for RTC; watchdog timer; hardware monitor for temperature, voltage, fan speed, etc.
- Power Input – +12V DC via 2×2 pin connector; AT Auto Power On function supported
- Dimensions – 146 x 104 mm
- Temperature Range – -20°C to +60°C
- Relative Humidity – 10% – 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Certifications – CE
An optional cooling solution combines a round heatsink with a fan. The company provides Windows 10 Ethernet and “AMD FP5″ drivers, so it appears only Windows 10 is supported, and Linux support is unclear.
Axiomtek CAPA13R embedded board targets graphics-intensive applications such as medical imaging, video surveillance, 3D simulators, optical quality control, digital signage, kiosks, thin clients, and more.
The 3.5” Ryzen V1605B/V1807B SBC is available now at an undisclosed price. You’ll find further information including a datasheet and user manual on the product page. The press release may also have some extra details.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|