Most Android HDMI TV dongles come with only one full size USB port, as well as some micro or mini USB ports. The user then has to use an external USB hub if he or she wants to connect standard USB keyboard and mouse, and ends up with some kind of cable mess. Ugoos UM2 mini PC does not have this issue as it comes with 2 full size USB ports.
The rest of the specifications are standard for a quad core HDMI TV Stick:
- SoC – Rockchip RK3188 Quad core Cortex-A9 + Mali 400 MP4 GPU
- System Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Storage – 8GB NAND Flash (Option for 16G/32G) + micro SD card slot (Up to 32GB)
- Connectivity – WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth (Version 4.0 TBC)
- Video Output – HDMI 1.3 Male
- USB – 2x USB Host ports + 1x micro USB port for power
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimension – 11x4x1.8cm
- Net Weight – 44 grams
This Android 4.2 device is said to come with a power adapter (5V/2A), an HDMI Cable, and optionally a 2.4GHz Wireless Air Mouse, a 2.4GHz Wireless mouse and keyboard, and/or a USB cable.
I could only find the device on Dealsprime for $69.99 for now (No HDMI cable, but it comes with power adapter and USB cable for power). They also have some unboxing and test videos if you are interested. You may also want to check Ugoos UM2 page for further (inaccurate) information.
Tip brought to you by Lucas.