We’ve seen several Rockchip RK3366 TV boxes being announced recently such as Eny EKB368 or Beelink i68, and it’s no surprise that Tronmart decided to launch their own model Orion R68 based on the latest Rockchip processor.
Two models are available: Orion R68 Meta with 2GB RAM, 16GB eMMC, GbE, and 802.11 ac WiFi, and Orion R68 Pro with 1GB RAM, 8GB eMMC, Fast Ethernet, and 2.4 GHz 802.11n WiFi. The latter appears to be the same Beelink i68 TV Box going for $66.
Tronsmart Orion R68 specifications:
- SoC – Rockchip RK3368 octa core Cortex A53 processor @ 1.5 GHz with PowerVR G6110 GPU
- System Memory- 1 GB DDR3 (Pro); 2GB DDR3 (Meta)
- Storage – 8GB eMMC flash (Pro); 16GB eMMC flash (Meta); SD card slot up to 64GB for both models
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 up to 4K @ 60Hz
- Audio Output – HDMI, optical S/PDIF
- Pro – 10/100M Ethernet, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (AP6212 module), Bluetooth 4.0
- Meta – Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11 a/b/g/n + 802.11ac (AP6335 module), Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 3x USB 2.0 host ports, 1x micro USB OTG port
- Misc – Power button, IR receiver, update button
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 12.0 x 12.0 x 2.4 cm
- Random draw for 10%, 20%, 30% or 50% coupon
- 50% coupon for people already owning a Tronsmart device. All you need to do is post a picture of your device on twitter or Facebook, and send an email to [email protected]
The promotion should still be going on, since it’s scheduled to run until July 23, but they’ve sold the first 500 pieces, and I’ve noticed the random draw does not work right now, but you can still try your luck to get a coupon if your own an older Tronsmart TV box.
Thanks to Jake for the tip.