Adlink has recently introduced a rugged industrial single board computer based on PC/104 standard with anISA bus, and powered by DM&P Vortex86DX3 dual core processor combined with 2GB RAM, SATA and CFast for storage, and Fast & Gigabit Ethernet for networking.
Adllink CM1-86DX3 board specifications:
- SoC – DM&P Vortex86DX3 dual core x86 processor @ 1GHz with 2D GPU, FPU, 32K I-Cache, 32K D-Cache, and 512KB L2 Cache
- Memory – 2GB DDR3L
- Storage – SATA, CFast socket.
- Video Output – VGA; 18/24-bit single-channel TLL/LVDS
- Connectivity – 1x integrated Fast Ethernet, 1x Gigabit Ethernet (via Intel i210T)
- USB – 2x USB 2.0
- Serial – 2x RS232/422/485,2x RS232,
- Other I/Os -8x GPIO, 8x A/D
- Misc – RTC; watchdog; PS/2 port; Smart Embedded Management Agent (SEMA) functions such as a timer, temperature. monitor, fail-safe BIOS, etc…
- Power Supply – 5V DC (AT mode); Consumption: ~6-7 W
- Dimensions – 96 x 90mm (PC/104 specifications 2.6 form factor)
- Temperature Range – Operating: 0 to 60°C; storage: -55 to +85°C
- Shock (non-operating) – 50G peak-to-peak, 11ms duration, MIL-STD-202G Method 213B
- Vibration (operating) – 11.96 Grms, 50-2000 Hz, each axis, MIL-STD-202G Method 214A
You’ll have noticed very few of the usual connectors can be found on the board, as most I/Os are routed via PC/104 expansion busses. Supported operating systems include Linux, WES7, WES2009, and QNX, while Windows CE 6.0 and WEC7 can be supported on request.
Adlink board is selling for $425 on WDL Systems, with the optional cable kit and passive heatsink going for $75 and $38 respectively. Further information may be found on Adlink CM1-86DX3 product page.
Via Linux Gizmos
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|