I’ve just come across a knit cap selling for $14.99 on DealExtreme, which looks like any knit cap except it can be charged and support Bluetooth, so it can be used as a BT headset.
Some of the main features of the cap:
- Connectivity – Bluetooth 3.0 + EDR with up to 10 meter range
- Audio – Built-in microphone and headphones
- USB – micro USB port for charging
- Misc – 3 buttons: Volume +/-, play/pause (also used as On/Off)
- Battery – 300 mAh Li-Ion battery ; 4 hours charging time; 15 hours working time
- Dimensions – 21 cm x 21.5 cm x 2.5 cm (Knitted material)
- Weight – 71 g
It can be used for hands-free calling or listening music with any phone that support Bluetooth, and charing is done via it’s micro USB port. One DHGate shop has uploaded a video showing how it works (might be a slightly different model).
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.