ECS Live Station would just be a standard Bay Trail-M mini PC with 2GB RAM and 32GB storage, and overall specifications somewhat similar to Liva X, if it did not also features a wireless charger at the top to charge your smartphone.
ECS Live Station (LS-2-32-W10) specifications:
- SoC – Intel Celeron N2830 quad core processor @ 2.16/2.41 GHz with Intel HD graphics (7.5W TDP)
- System Memory – 2 GB DDR3L (SO-DIMM)
- Storage – 32 GB SATADOM module
- Video Output – 1x HDMI port
- Audio – 1x audio combo jack for microphone and headphone; Realtek ALC283 HD codec
- Connectivity – 1x Gigabit Ethernet (Realtek RTL8111G), 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 2x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0
- Expansion – 1x mini PCIE slot used by wireless module (Wi-FI / BT)
- Misc – Qi charger on top, charging status LED, power button & LED.
- Power – 12V/3A
- Dimensions – 13.8 x 13 x 12.3 cm
The mini PC is pre-loaded Windows 10 Home.
The device is currently listed on Amazon Japan for 37,778 JPY (~$335 US including taxes and shipping) with release sheduled for April 9th. The internal pictures on Amazon also show the memory, storage and wireless module are all replaceable.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|