Acer has launched a tidal wave of products at IFA 2016, including their 64-bit ARM Chromebook R13, and beside the many Intel Core laptops, the company also announced Acer Spin 1 laptop models powered by the new low-power Intel Apollo Lake processors.
Acer Spin 1 (SP111-31) specifications:
- SoC – Intel Pentium / Celeron Apollo Lake processors. Unnamed, but most likely N series: N3350, N3450, or/and N4200.
- System Memory – Up to 8GB RAM
- Storage – Up to 64GB eMMC or up to 1TB HDD
- Display – 11.6” or 13.3″ IPS Display with Corning AntiMicrobial Glass 5; resolutions: 1366×768 or 1920×1080
- Misc – Optional Acer Active Pen with Microsoft Ink
- Battery – Up to 9 Hours of Battery Life
- Dimensions – 11.6″ model(s): 29.7 cm x 21.1 cm x 2 cm
- Weight – 11.6″ model(s): 1.5 kg
Acer Spin 1 will first be available in China in October for ¥2,999 and up, followed by EMEA in November for 299 Euros and up, and finally in North America in December at $249 and up.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
Support CNX Software! Donate via cryptocurrencies or become a Patron on Patreon