T95Z Plus is an Amlogic S912 TV box with the typical 2GB RAM and 16GB storage combination, but it differentiates itself with an hexagonal case, a front panel LCD display, and what looks like an RGB LED band around the case.
- SoC – Amlogic S912 octa-core ARM Cortex A53 processor @ up to 1.5 GHz with ARM Mali-820MP3
- System Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Storage – 16GB eMMC flash + micro SD slot
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 and AV ports
- Audio Output – HDMI, AV, and optical S/PDIF
- Video codecs – VP9 profile 2 up to 4K @ 60 fps, H.265/HEVC [email protected] up to 4K 60fps, H.264 AVC up to 4K @ 30 fps, H.264 MVC up to 1080p60, MPEG-4, WMV/VC-1 SP/MP/AP, AVS-P16(AVS+)/AVS-P2 JiZhun Profile, MPEG-2 MP/HL, MPEG-1 MP/HL, and RealVIDEO 8/9/10 all up to 1080p60
- Audio codecs – MP3, WMA, AAC, RM, FLAC, Ogg, TrueHD, DTS, DTS-HD, support for 7.1/5.1 down-mixing; dual stereo output
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual band WiFi 802.11 b/g/n + Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 ports
- Misc – IR receiver, power button, front-panel LCD display, blue/green/grey-blue LED, RGB LED strip (TBC).
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 115 x 115 x 22mm
The TV box is said to run Android 6.0 witjh Kodi 17.0, and ships with an IR remote control, a HDMI cable, a power adapter, and an English manual.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|