Voyo V2 is an ultra thin mini PC powered by Intel Atom Z3735F Bay Trail processor with the usual 2GB RAM and 32GB storage configuration, and depending on model an extra 64GB SSD, as well as a battery acting as a UPS. GearBest now has promotion with the mini PC without SSD, but with the 5,000 mAh battery, for $69.99 including shipping with CPVY2 coupon.
Voyo V2 specifications:
- SoC – Intel Atom Z3735F “Bay Trail” quad core processor @ 1.33 GHz (Bust freq: 1.83 GHz) with Intel HD graphics
- System Memory – 2 GB DDR3
- Storage – 32 GB eMMC flash + SATA II connector for 1.8″ SATA drives (via USB to SATA bridge)
- Video Output – HDMI 1.4b port
- Audio Output – HDMI, and 3.5mm audio jack
- Connectivity – Fast Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 4.0 (Ampak AP6212 module)
- USB – 1x USB 2.0 host, 1x micro USB
- Misc – Power Button, power LED
- Battery – 5,000 mAh battery
- Power Supply – 5V/2A via power barrel
- Dimensions – 13.1 x 8.2 x 1.5 cm
- Weight – 300 grams
The system comes pre-loaded with Windows 10 Home.
I did review of Voyo V2 shortly last year, and found that the system did not have the fastest storage or WiFi performance, it still worked OK for most tasks. However, in my system at least, the computer would shutdown when the battery level dropped below 90%. I have not heard with issue from other people, but many had the battery not working at all, because a wire was not properly soldered, so they opened their Voyo V2 mini PC, and soldered it manually. It’s quite likely this manufacturing problem was solved in future production runs.