e-con Systems, an embedded camera solution company, has just announced the launch of e-CAM130_CUTX1 MIPI camera board for NVIDIA Jetson Tegra X1 development kit. The 13MP camera is based on On Semiconductor AR1820 CMOS image sensor, connects to TX1 board via its 4-lane MIPI CSI-2 connector, and supporting up to 3840 x 2160 @ 30fps/ [email protected] 20 fps video streaming in uncompressed YUV format.
e-CAM130_CUTX1 4K camera board features & specifications:
- Sensor – 1/2.3″ Optical form factor AR1820HS sensor with on-board high performance ISP.
- Focus Type – Fixed focus
- Resolution: – 13MP on e-CAM130_CUTX1 (The sensor is capable of 18MP)
- Pixel size – 1.25μm pixel with Aptina / ON Semiconductor A-PixHS with BSI technology and advanced pixel architecture
- Sensor Active Area – 4912(H) x 3684(V)
- Responsivity – 0.62 V/lux-sec (545nm); SNR: 36.3 dB; Dynamic Range: 65.8 dB
- Output Format – Uncompressed YUV422 format and compressed MJPEG format. YUV422 resolutions:
- VGA @ 60 fps
- HD (720p) @ 72 fps
- Full HD (1080p) @ 72 fps
- 4K/Ultra HD @ 30 fps
- 13MP @ 20 fps
- Shutter type – Electronic Rolling Shutter
- DFOV : 13M – 74°, 4K/1080p/720p – 69°, VGA – 72°
- Interface – High-speed 4-lane MIPI CSI-2 interface
- Operating Voltage – 5V +/- 5%, Current – 450mA
- Dimensions – 75.03 mm x 40.18 mm x 25.6 mm (without lens)
- Weight – 20 grams without lens, 26.5 grams with.
The board comes with an S-mount (M12) lens mount that enables customers to choose a lens of their choice.
The company provides a standard V4L2 driver for the camera board, which also supports Gstreamer 1.0 for video recording and networking streaming, and can be controlled with programs such GUVCViewer as demonstrated in Ubuntu 16.04 in the video below.
e-CAM130_CUTX1 4K camera module is available now for $249 via e-con Systems product page, where you’ll also find documentation (free email registration required) such as the datasheet, a getting started guide, various usage guide, and a developer’s guide.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|