MeegoPad T8 was a Windows 10 mini projector in 2015, but time has passed, and the company has now decided to use the same name for a Windows 10 HDMI TV stick supporting two displays thanks to the usual HDMI 1.4 male port, as well as a USB -C port with DisplayPort capability.
MeegoPad T08 TV stick specifications:
- SoC – Intel Atom x5-Z8350 “Cherry Trail” quad core processor @ 1.44 GHz / 1.92 GHz with Intel Gen8 HD graphics (2W SDP)
- System Memory – 4GB DDR3L-1600
- Storage – 32 GB eMMC flash + micro SD slot up to 128 GB
- Video Output – HDMI 1.4 male connector + USB type C port
- Audio I/O – HDMI, USB-C, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Connectivity – Dual band 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 host port, 1x USB 3.1 type C port for power, data, and video output, 1x micro USB port, 1x micro USB port for power only
- Misc – Power button & LED, fan
- Power Supply – 5V/3A connected to micro USB port
- Dimensions – 14.20 x 4.20 x 0.99 cm
- Weight – 200 grams
The device runs Windows 10 Home 32-bit. If you want to use the extra display, you’ll need a USB-C to HDMI adapter.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software in 2010 as a part-time endeavor, before quitting his job as a software engineering manager, and starting to write daily news, and reviews full time later in 2011.
|Support CNX Software - Donate via PayPal or become a Patron on Patreon|